Changing Lives in a Whole New Way
Our Excimer Lasers are Transforming Dermatology & Cardiovascular Therapy.
We are dreamers and doers, scientists and entrepreneurs, more tenacious than the diseases we treat. We are innovators and pragmatists, delivering trailblazing devices that are better, safer, faster, cheaper. We change lives – and the status quo. We are the last hope for many patients and the best choice for many physicians. We are the chance for a changed life. And we shoulder this great responsibility with unshakable dedication. We are Ra Medical Systems.
Better. Safer. Faster. Cheaper.
- Pioneers of dermatology and cardiovascular excimer lasers
- More than a decade of proven clinical success worldwide
- Millions of dermatology treatments performed
- Hundreds of thousands of patients treated
- Unmatched safety and ease of operation
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certifications
- Affordable and profitable acquisition options for physicians
- Reimbursed and accessible for patients
The Story Behind Ra Medical Systems’ Journey to Transform Light into Life
Meet the scientists and entrepreneurs behind the company that is saving and changing the lives of millions of people worldwide. The founders of Ra Medical Systems take us back to the beginning and share how their core mission to create better, safer, faster, and cheaper technologies to improve patient care and lower the costs of healthcare led to the creation of 2 game-changing technologies: Pharos, which sends dermatological diseases including psoriasis and vitiligo into remission and; DABRA, which has life-saving potential by unclogging arteries.
Breaking Stories From Our Newsroom
In addition to advancing excimer laser medicine, Ra Medical Systems is committed to keeping physicians, patients, and shareholders up-to-date on the latest news surrounding the growth of our company and industry. Our Newsroom features a resourceful compendium of press releases, videos, interviews, and the latest news about our excimer lasers.
Ra Medical Systems Announces Independent Analyst Report Release
NEW YORK, NY (Sept. 1, 2016) Ra Medical Systems announced today that Crystal Research Associates, LLC has issued an Executive Informational Overview® (EIO), an independent analyst report, on Ra Medical Systems, Inc. The full 56-page report is available on Ra Medical Systems’ website at http://www.ramed.com/investors/. Ra Medical Systems (or “the Read More...
Ra Medical Systems to Sponsor & Exhibit at AAD Summer Meeting for the 12th Consecutive Year.
AAD Summer Meeting July 28-31, 2016 Boston, MA – Hynes Convention Center Booth #717 Ra Medical Systems is excited to be an exhibitor at the upcoming 2016 AAD Summer Meeting, July 28-31, at Boston’s Hynes Convention Center. This is a momentous time in the company’s 14-year history. As company growth Read More...
- Dr. Jacobson's daughter is 8 years old and has suffered from scalp psoriasis for 2 years. Despite twice-daily intensive topical treatments and medications prescribed by her dermatologist mom, her psoriasis continued to worsen. She had itchy, scaly sores on her scalp and behind her ears that she constantly scratched. Most days she was pretty uncomfortable and often distracted at school because of her psoriasis. Knowing that the next step had to be taken, Dr. Jacobson chose to treat her daughter with the Pharos excimer laser. After just 3 weeks of treatment with the Pharos, Dr. Jacobson's daughter had…... Continue Reading