Transforming Lives with Light
Game Changing Cardiovascular and Dermatological Therapies
We are dreamers and doers, scientists and entrepreneurs, more tenacious than the diseases we treat. We are innovators and pragmatists, delivering trailblazing devices that are better, safer, faster, cheaper. We change lives – and the status quo. We are the last hope for many patients and the best choice for many physicians. We are the chance for a changed life. And we shoulder this great responsibility with unshakable dedication. We are Ra Medical Systems.
Better. Safer. Faster. Cheaper.
- Pioneers of cardiovascular and dermatology catheters and excimer lasers
- More than a decade of proven clinical success worldwide
- Millions of treatments performed
- Hundreds of thousands of patients treated
- Unmatched safety and ease of operation
- CE mark, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 certifications
- Affordable and profitable acquisition options for physicians
- Reimbursed and accessible for patients
Dr Airoldi describes how DABRA advances with a gentle push and makes the turns in hard calcium, tracking the native vessel without a wire, below the knee. Patient has renal failure and is on dialysis.
“The Catheter itself performed the 2 curves and the straight portion of the artery.”
Flavio Airoldi, MD. Multimedica, Italy
Christopher Zachary, MD
The Story Behind Ra Medical Systems’ Journey to Transform Lives with Light
Meet the scientists and entrepreneurs behind the company that is saving and changing the lives of millions of people worldwide. The founders of Ra Medical Systems take us back to the beginning and share how their core mission to create better, safer, faster, and cheaper technologies to improve patient care and lower the costs of healthcare led to the creation of 2 game-changing technologies: Pharos, which sends dermatological diseases including psoriasis and vitiligo into remission and; DABRA, which has life-saving potential by unclogging arteries.
Breaking Stories From Our Newsroom
In addition to advancing cardiovascular and dermatological medicine, Ra Medical Systems is committed to keeping physicians, patients, and shareholders up-to-date on the latest news on our catheters, lasers, and company. Our Newsroom features a compendium of press releases, videos, and the latest news about life-changing cases performed with DABRA and Pharos systems.
Ra Medical Systems’ DABRA Begins First Commercial, FDA-Cleared, In-Patient Use
New Orleans, LA—June 1, 2017 (BUSINESS WIRE) Ra Medical Systems, makers of cardiovascular and dermatology catheters and excimer lasers, today announced the commercial launch in the United States of the Company’s groundbreaking DABRA™ System for the treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease. This follows FDA clearance earlier... Read More
FDA Clears Ra Medical’s DABRA Atherectomy System to Treat PAD
May 30, 2017 Ra Medical Systems, Inc. announced that the US Food and Drug Administration has granted market clearance for the company’s DABRA (Destruction of Arteriosclerotic Blockages by laser Radiation Ablation) atherectomy system with catheter for the treatment of peripheral artery disease. In October 2016, the... Read More
Ra Medical Systems Achieves FDA Clearance For Peripheral Artery Disease Treatment
The FDA has granted marketing clearance to Ra Medical Systems for its DABRA System for peripheral artery disease treatment. The device is a catheter and excimer laser system for the treatment of complex and diffuse arterial blockages in the lower vessels. The single-use catheter produces a... Read More
FDA Grants Market Clearance to Ra Medical Systems for New Peripheral Artery Disease Treatment
Media Contacts Caitlin Kasunich / Lisa Lipson KCSA Strategic Communications 212.896.1241 / 508.843.6428 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contacts Jeffrey Kraws President, Ra Medical Systems 609.306.2274 email@example.com Game- Changing DABRA System Removes Blockages from Arteries to Save Limbs and Lives CARLSBAD, Calif. – May 30, 2017... Read More
Ra Medical Systems’ DABRA Atherectomy System Launched in Northern Europe
April 12, 2017 Ra Medical Systems, a maker of excimer lasers and catheters for cardiovascular diseases as well as dermatological diseases, and Bo Medical Technologies, a multinational medical device sales and service distributor, recently announced the launch of the DABRA atherectomy system in Europe. In October... Read More
DABRA Cardiovascular Testimonials
Pharos Dermatology Testimonials
- Dr. Mahmud describes the first-ever DABRA case performed. The patient presented with a short SFA lesion, not crossable with a wire. DABRA crossed and re-canalized the vessel, after which angioplasty with a low pressure balloon at 2 atmospheres was performed. No drug coated balloons or stents were used, and there was no dissection. The patient remains asymptomatic 4 years post-procedure. “It was remarkable. It was very smooth. It was successful, and 4 years later the patient remains patent.” Ehtisham Mahmud, MD, FACC, FSCAII, UC San Diego Cardiovascular Clinic... Continue Reading
- Dr. Jacobson's daughter is 8 years old and has suffered from scalp psoriasis for 2 years. Despite twice-daily intensive topical treatments and medications prescribed by her dermatologist mom, her psoriasis continued to worsen. She had itchy, scaly sores on her scalp and behind her ears that she constantly scratched. Most days she was pretty uncomfortable and often distracted at school because of her psoriasis. Knowing that the next step had to be taken, Dr. Jacobson chose to treat her daughter with the Pharos excimer laser. After just 3 weeks of treatment with the Pharos, Dr. Jacobson's daughter had…... Continue Reading