Changing Lives in a Whole New Way
Our Excimer Lasers are Transforming Dermatology & Cardiovascular Therapy.
We are dreamers and doers, scientists and entrepreneurs, more tenacious than the diseases we treat. We are innovators and pragmatists, delivering trailblazing devices that are better, safer, faster, cheaper. We change lives – and the status quo. We are the last hope for many patients and the best choice for many physicians. We are the chance for a changed life. And we shoulder this great responsibility with unshakable dedication. We are Ra Medical Systems.
Better. Safer. Faster. Cheaper.
- Pioneers of dermatology and cardiovascular excimer lasers
- More than a decade of proven clinical success worldwide
- Millions of dermatology treatments performed
- Hundreds of thousands of patients treated
- Unmatched safety and ease of operation
- CE mark, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 certifications
- Affordable and profitable acquisition options for physicians
- Reimbursed and accessible for patients
Christopher Zachary, MD
The Story Behind Ra Medical Systems’ Journey to Transform Light into Life
Meet the scientists and entrepreneurs behind the company that is saving and changing the lives of millions of people worldwide. The founders of Ra Medical Systems take us back to the beginning and share how their core mission to create better, safer, faster, and cheaper technologies to improve patient care and lower the costs of healthcare led to the creation of 2 game-changing technologies: Pharos, which sends dermatological diseases including psoriasis and vitiligo into remission and; DABRA, which has life-saving potential by unclogging arteries.
Breaking Stories From Our Newsroom
In addition to advancing excimer laser medicine, Ra Medical Systems is committed to keeping physicians, patients, and shareholders up-to-date on the latest news surrounding the growth of our company and industry. Our Newsroom features a resourceful compendium of press releases, videos, interviews, and the latest news about our excimer lasers.
Ra Medical Systems’ DABRA Atherectomy System Launched in Northern Europe
April 12, 2017 Ra Medical Systems, a maker of excimer lasers and catheters for cardiovascular diseases as well as dermatological diseases, and Bo Medical Technologies, a multinational medical device sales and service distributor, recently announced the launch of the DABRA atherectomy system in Europe. In October... Read More
Ra Medical Systems Launches Cardiovascular and Dermatology Catheters and Lasers in Northern Europe
Carlsbad, CA—April 6, 2017 (BUSINESS WIRE) Ra Medical Systems, makers of excimer lasers and catheters for cardiovascular and dermatological diseases, and bo medical technologies, a multinational medical device sales and service distributor, announce the launch of the DABRA Atherectomy System for cardiovascular and Pharos Excimer Laser... Read More
Ra Medical Systems Receives Approval in China for Pharos Dermatology Laser
Carlsbad, CA—March 30, 2017 (BUSINESS WIRE) Ra Medical Systems, Inc., makers of excimer lasers and catheters for cardiovascular and dermatological diseases, has received FDA (CFDA) approval for the Pharos Excimer Laser to treat psoriasis, vitiligo, and other skin diseases in The People’s Republic of China. Ra... Read More
Ra Medical Systems and Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (ADCS) Announce Nationwide Partnership
November 8, 2016 Ra Medical Systems and Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (ADCS) announce they have joined forces to treat dermatological diseases across the country. Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, the nation’s largest dermatology practice with 157 locations at the time of this press release, will... Read More
- Dr. Jacobson's daughter is 8 years old and has suffered from scalp psoriasis for 2 years. Despite twice-daily intensive topical treatments and medications prescribed by her dermatologist mom, her psoriasis continued to worsen. She had itchy, scaly sores on her scalp and behind her ears that she constantly scratched. Most days she was pretty uncomfortable and often distracted at school because of her psoriasis. Knowing that the next step had to be taken, Dr. Jacobson chose to treat her daughter with the Pharos excimer laser. After just 3 weeks of treatment with the Pharos, Dr. Jacobson's daughter had…... Continue Reading