Changing Lives in a Whole New Way
Our Excimer Lasers are Transforming Dermatology & Cardiovascular Therapy.
We are dreamers and doers, scientists and entrepreneurs, more tenacious than the diseases we treat. We are innovators and pragmatists, delivering trailblazing devices that are better, safer, faster, cheaper. We change lives – and the status quo. We are the last hope for many patients and the best choice for many physicians. We are the chance for a changed life. And we shoulder this great responsibility with unshakable dedication. We are Ra Medical Systems.
Better. Safer. Faster. Cheaper.
- Pioneers of dermatology and cardiovascular excimer lasers
- More than a decade of proven clinical success worldwide
- Millions of dermatology treatments performed
- Hundreds of thousands of patients treated
- Unmatched safety and ease of operation
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certifications
- Affordable and profitable acquisition options for physicians
- Reimbursed and accessible for patients
Christopher Zachary, MD
The Story Behind Ra Medical Systems’ Journey to Transform Light into Life
Meet the scientists and entrepreneurs behind the company that is saving and changing the lives of millions of people worldwide. The founders of Ra Medical Systems take us back to the beginning and share how their core mission to create better, safer, faster, and cheaper technologies to improve patient care and lower the costs of healthcare led to the creation of 2 game-changing technologies: Pharos, which sends dermatological diseases including psoriasis and vitiligo into remission and; DABRA, which has life-saving potential by unclogging arteries.
Breaking Stories From Our Newsroom
In addition to advancing excimer laser medicine, Ra Medical Systems is committed to keeping physicians, patients, and shareholders up-to-date on the latest news surrounding the growth of our company and industry. Our Newsroom features a resourceful compendium of press releases, videos, interviews, and the latest news about our excimer lasers.
Ra Medical Systems and Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (ADCS) Announce Nationwide Partnership
November 8, 2016 Ra Medical Systems and Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (ADCS) announce they have joined forces to treat dermatological diseases across the country. Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, the nation’s largest dermatology practice with 157 locations at the time of this press release, will offer Ra Medical Systems... Read More
Ra Medical Systems receives CE Mark approval for atherectomy and laser phototherapy systems
October 6, 2016 Posted by Lee Dubay Associate Editor, BioOptics World Medical device maker Ra Medical Systems (Carlsbad, CA), which has developed an excimer laser treatment for cardiovascular and dermatological diseases, has received CE Mark approval for its DABRA atherectomy system with catheter and Pharos excimer laser phototherapy system to... Read More
Ra Medical Systems’ DABRA Atherectomy System Approved in Europe
October 5, 2016 Ra Medical Systems, Inc. announced that it has received European CE Mark approval for the DABRA atherectomy system with catheter. The company will commercialize the device in the European Union and all countries that recognize the CE Mark. The first DABRA cases in Europe are expected to... Read More
Ra Medical Systems Receives Approval in Europe for DABRA Atherectomy and Pharos Laser Phototherapy Systems
October 05, 2016 CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ra Medical Systems, Inc., a private medical device company developing excimer laser treatment for cardiovascular and dermatological diseases, announces that it has received CE Marking approval for both the DABRA atherectomy system with catheter, and the Pharos excimer laser to treat psoriasis, vitiligo and other... Read More
- Dr. Jacobson's daughter is 8 years old and has suffered from scalp psoriasis for 2 years. Despite twice-daily intensive topical treatments and medications prescribed by her dermatologist mom, her psoriasis continued to worsen. She had itchy, scaly sores on her scalp and behind her ears that she constantly scratched. Most days she was pretty uncomfortable and often distracted at school because of her psoriasis. Knowing that the next step had to be taken, Dr. Jacobson chose to treat her daughter with the Pharos excimer laser. After just 3 weeks of treatment with the Pharos, Dr. Jacobson's daughter had…... Continue Reading