Grants and Donations
We proudly support independent medical research, educational programs and charitable projects that further medical and scientific knowledge by offering funding and resources to U.S.-based healthcare institutions, academic medical centers, medical societies and national associations.
We are dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
U.S.-based health care institutions, medical societies, national associations, academic medical centers and health care providers (HCP) acting on behalf of U.S. health care institutions who are interested in requesting funding should send in a request through our online process.
- All grants for third-party research, educational programs or fellowships – regardless of the amount of support requested – must be approved by the Ra Medical Systems grant committee.
- The committee reviews applications against established criteria to help assure that proposals are evaluated on their individual merit and without regard to past, present or future purchases of Ra Medical products.
- Please submit your requests/applications as far in advance as possible.
- Unfortunately, due to budget limitations, we are unable to fund all requests. It is important to note that past funding does not guarantee future approval and that submissions can be approved at an amount less than the requested amount.
- Do not assume that a request has been approved.
- Requestors will receive email notification of approval or denial after the committee has made its decisions.
Steps For Submitting A Request
Ra Medical Committee Review
Approval or Denial of Application
You will receive an email notification of approval or denial approximately 1 to 2 weeks after the scheduled review date. If approved, we require a signed letter of agreement before any payment processing.