The Next Generation of Pharos Excimer Lasers
Pharos is a powerful, safe, and painless 308 nm UVB excimer laser for psoriasis, vitiligo, and atopic dermatitis. Optimized speed and performance come together with proven science and user-centered design in Pharos Optimized.
- Higher peak performance
- Optimized laser power for faster treatment speed
- Faster procedures increase patient satisfaction and compliance
- Greater efficiency treats more patients while freeing up staff and treatment rooms
- Bilateral iris dials enable easy, single-handed beam contouring for fast, precisely targeted treatment
- Built-in supply tray for user convenience and workflow efficiency
- Laser’s small footprint fits in any treatment room
- 15 years of proven clinical success in treating psoriasis, vitiligo, and atopic dermatitis
- 308 nm is near the peak of the action spectrum for treating T-cell mediated and inflammatory diseases
- Flat top, “no hot-spot,” collimated laser beam delivers uniform dosing for optimal outcomes
- Only excimer laser with integrated adjustable beam size and shape
- Expert clinical training and support
- Customized educational and marketing materials
- 24/7 technical support
- Reimbursement assistance
Pharos’ proprietary handpiece features an integrated adjustable spot size and aiming beam that accurately targets only the diseased tissue while protecting the healthy skin from exposure. Simple, easy to use finger-switch enables the operator to rapidly contour the laser beam to match the size and shape of the lesion.
Pharos Laser Specifications
|Wavelength||Size||Electrical Input||Firing Device||Beam Profile|
|308nm||14″ W x 27″ L x 32″ H||Standard Wall Outlet||Fingerfire Handpiece||Flat-Top, Non Gaussian|
Fast, Precisely Targeted Treatment for Psoriasis, Vitiligo, and Atopic Dermatitis
- Ideal for scalp, hands and feet, knees and elbows, face including peri-orbital, and intertriginous areas
- Treats recalcitrant plaques and lesions that have not responded to other therapy
- Monotherapy or in conjunction with topicals, orals, or biologics
- For all ages and skin types
Precisely targeted treatments rapidly repigment lesions on all skin types and anatomical locations including face and eyelids.
Safe, fast, and painless for adult and pediatric atopic dermatitis. Treatments are commonly performed on children as young as 2 years old.
*Sources and data on file. Individual results may vary.
3 Affordable Acquisition Options
Unlimited Use, Section 179 Deduction, Rapid Return on Investment
Low Monthly Payments, Unlimited Use, Section 179 Deduction
Low Monthly Payments, Service Included, Unlimited Use, Equity Build Program
|CPT Code||Description: Laser Treatment for inflammatory skin diseases (psoriases)||National Average Medicare Payment Rate†|
|96920||Total area less than 250 cm2||$166.09|
|96921||Total area between 250 – 500 cm2||$181.44|
|96922||Total area greater than 500 cm2||$246.00|
† Based on 2021 rates. Specific Medicare payment rates vary depending on geographic indices assigned by Medicare.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings, and instructions for use can be found in the product labeling supplied with each device.